If you are highly motivated, willing to go the extra mile and you are not afraid of challenging yourself everyday, then you’ll find professional pride and success at OH22!
This is the reason why we try to offer the best possible working conditions to our employees.
Our facilities are carefully chosen to provide a lot of natural light, and large glass areas allow you to admire the outdoor view while working with a minimum of artificial light.
A wide variety of cold drinks, ice cream and snacks will help you keep a cool head, especially on hot summer days!
Additionally we offer a WMF – Coffee maker, fresh fruits and cereals to our employees.
We are always focused on our customers. To enable our consultants to serve them quickly and efficiently, we provide a company car, which can also be used for your own private use.
This is a way for our employees to save money and drive a new, attractive car whilst additionally guaranteeing a uniform appearance to our customers.
As well as the company car, an up-to-date laptop / tablet and a company cell phone are parts of your basic equipment.
It is very important for us to live and share our values with our staff to create a cooperative atmosphere. Our goal is to inspire them to have fun working at OH22 and enable them to achieve their personal and professional goals.
For more than 10 years we have successfully trained and developed young IT talent in the field of system integration:
– A-Levels with good grades in mathematics and English
– basic IT knowledge and initial experience in dealing with computers (hard and software)
– technical insight and analytical talent / problem solving competence
– a rapid comprehension and extraordinary resilience
– communication skills and the ability to work in teams
– flexibility, sense of responsibility, and permanent motivation
– a driving license is desirable
What we offer:
– In addition to the regular salary it´s possible to obtain commission on the billed hours – even during your apprenticeship.
– working in a young and dynamic team
– a professional environment full of variety and challenges
– international and exciting projects
– autonomous work
– dealing and experimenting with future technologies
Where is your workplace?
Company address: Otto-Hahn-Str. 20, 65520 Bad Camberg, Hessen, Germany
Training address: Friedrich-Dessauer-Schule in 65549 Limburg an der Lahn, Germany
Working hours: full-time (40 h / week)
If we have sparked your interest and you are open to new challenges, we would be delighted to receive an application from you.
Ideally you should apply by email: email@example.com or regular mail to the following address: oh22systems GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Straße 22, 65520 Bad Camberg.