– A-Levels with good grades in mathematics and English
– basic IT knowledge and initial experience in dealing with computers (hard and software)
– technical insight and analytical talent / problem solving competence
– a rapid comprehension and extraordinary resilience
– communication skills and the ability to work in teams
– flexibility, sense of responsibility, and permanent motivation
– a driving license is desirable
What we offer:
– In addition to the regular salary it´s possible to obtain commission on the billed hours – even during your apprenticeship.
– working in a young and dynamic team
– a professional environment full of variety and challenges
– international and exciting projects
– autonomous work
– dealing and experimenting with future technologies
Where is your workplace?
Company address: Otto-Hahn-Str. 20, 65520 Bad Camberg, Hessen, Germany
Training address: Friedrich-Dessauer-Schule in 65549 Limburg an der Lahn, Germany
Working hours: full-time (40 h / week)
If we have sparked your interest and you are open to new challenges, we would be delighted to receive an application from you.
Ideally you should apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail to the following address: oh22systems GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Straße 22, 65520 Bad Camberg.